We spend a lot of money and man-hours on safety training...but if we don't communicate effectively, much of that effort may be wasted. This workshop will provide you with techniques to get your message across and make your training more interesting at the same time.|
The discussion will include:
- Identifying training needs and objectives.
- OSHA training requirements for general industry and construction.
- Selecting, designing and using training media.
- Improving your presentation skills.
- Evaluating training effectiveness.
- Beyond lecture and videos - other ways to reinforce the safety message.
Length: 4 Hours|
Already offered this term; next scheduled offering to be announced.