When you're exposed to visible hazards, the dangers can be obvious. However, when you're exposed to airborne contaminants or oxygen-deficient atmospheres, you may not be able to sense the danger in time, if at all. This class is a smart and effective way to re-energize or completely revamp your compliance training without a huge time commitment. With our Train-The-Trainer PLUS workshop, not only do you get a comprehensive, up-to-date video-based training package you'll also receive the instruction to implement it for just the price of the video program!|
This program is designed to help familiarize your employees with respiratory hazards, keep your employees safe, and meet OSHA's respiratory protection training requirements (29 CFR 1910.134(k)).
- For general industry and construction workers
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System
- Loaded with compliance tips and how-to demonstrations, the program covers: workplace and engineering controls; recognizing respiratory safety hazards; how to select, use, maintain, clean, and store respirators; medical evaluation requirements; and fit testing.
- English and Spanish available all in one program
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
The JJ Keller Kit includes:
DVD enhanced with the EyeCue Visual Learning SystemBonus video on Respirator CleaningTrainer GuideTrainer tool CD (awareness posters, customizable PowerPoint presentation, quizzes, exercises, etc.)Employee HandbooksWallet CardsAwareness Posters and more!
Members: $395 + tax (first attendee) $95 + tax (each additional attendee)
Nonmembers: $495 + tax (first attendee) $125 + tax (each additional attendee) - Additional attendees will not receive a copy of the DVD program.
Length: Half day|
Already offered this term; next scheduled offering to be announced.