Experienced Rider Course
The Experienced Rider Course consists of 4 hours of riding practice and up to one hour
classroom activities conducted between riding exercises.
Who may take the Experienced Rider Course?
- Licensed motorcyclists who have previously completed the Motorcycle Rider Course: Riding and Street Skills (MRC:RSS)
or the Basic Rider Course (BRC).
- Licensed motorists who frequently ride, possess basic operational skills, and are capable of passing a skills assessment if not a graduate of the MRC: RSS or BRC
- Passengers may participate but must not affect the safety and learning of other participants in the program.
- Must provide your own cycle (needs to be in safe street-ready operating condition) and show proof of insurance.
- Wear riding gear consisting of: helmet, eye protection, gloves, long sleeve shirt or jacket, long pants,
and over-the-ankle boots or shoes.
- Persons under 18 years of age must obtain written parental consent.
Basic Rider Course