JJ Keller's Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) will help you satisfy the DOT's requirement that hazardous materials shipments be accompanied by emergency response information (49 CFR 172.602). Numerically indexed and color-coded, the ERG helps emergency responders find vital information fast. Also use it to aid in emergency preparedness, planning and training – for drivers and non-drivers alike.
Pocketbook measures 4" x 5 ½". Also available in standard size (5 ½" x 7 ½"), spiral bound, and in Spanish. Please call for pricing.
- Emergency Response Guide helps satisfy 49 CFR 172.602 — DOT requirement that hazardous materials shipments be accompanied by emergency response info
- ERG book aids in emergency preparedness, planning, and training
- Numerically indexed and color-coded to help emergency responders find vital information fast
- Guidebook available in standard size (5-1/2" x 7-1/2") or pocket size (4" x 5-1/2")
- Formerly known as the North American Emergency Response Guidebook
To order the kit, contact the South Dakota Safety Council at 605-361-7785/800-952-5539; firstname.lastname@example.org.