New GHS DVD focuses on the new labeling and SDS requirements.
The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) is an international approach to hazard communication, providing a new system for classification of chemical hazards, and a standardized approach to labels and safety data sheets. OSHA is requiring that employees are trained on the new labels (e.g., pictograms and signal words) and Safety Data Sheet format.
You may begin to receive products that have the new GHS label and SDS format soon, so it's important to ensure that employees are familiar with these new communication tools.
CLMI's exciting new "GHS Labels and Safety Data Sheets" training program will help your employees:
- Understand the new GHS label elements
- Identify the new GHS pictograms
- Read and interpret the new GHS Safety Data Sheets
- DVD - 24 minute total run time
- Instructor Guide
- 2 PowerPoint Presentations
- Closed captioned
- Also available in Spanish
To place an order or for more information, contact the South Dakota Safety Council,