HazCom: What You Need To Know
Updated with Global Harmonization information!
Well-organized and ready to deliver, HazCom: What You Need To Know provides a fresh approach to training by introducing the major components of OSHA's most commonly violated standard (29 CRF 1910.1200) and the new GHS provisions.
This fast-paced program will help you meet OSHA's training requirements under the revised standard, and how the changes will help protect employees when they work with chemical hazards.
This program will assist you with all required HazCom training including:
In addition to the 20-minute video, HazCom: What You Need To Know includes a variety of extras that make right-to-know training easier to conduct and more effective:
- Written Hazard Communication Plan
- Chemical inventory and what it can tell you
- Provisions of the HazCom Standard
- How to read a Safety Data Sheet
- What GHS-style container labels are telling you
- Instructor's Guide - Provides HazCom/GHS information and talking points to help you develop meaningful training sessions.
- HazCom Made Easier Handbook - Gives employees critical HazCom and GHS info to better ensure safety around hazardous chemicals.
- Globally Harmonized System Pictograms Poster - Full-color poster identifies and illustrates the nine GHS pictograms.
- Globally Harmonized System Wallet Cards - Includes the nine GHS pictograms and a GHS label example for easy reference.
- Trainer's Tools CD-ROM - Includes PowerPoint® presentations, quizzes and answer keys, learning activities and handouts, clip art, posters, a training log, certificate of completion, and sample written HazCom plan.
To place an order or for more information, contact the South Dakota Safety Council,