This class will help you understand the National Electrical Safety Code and NFPA 70E electrical safety requirements. You will learn about selection of fire retardant clothing and PPE while working on, around or near energized electrical equipment review real life case studies of arc flash and arc blast accidents.|
Whether your employees are power lineman, master electricians, substation technicians, or metering technicians this course is an absolute "must" for anyone working on or around electrically energized systems and equipment.
Course agenda includes:
- Identification of electrical hazards
- Qualified and unqualified workers
- Personal protective equipment/FR clothing
- Safety requirements
- Updated rules and regulations
- Hazard evaluation
- Proper work practices
- The effects of arc flash and arc blast on the body
Length: One day|
Already offered this term; next scheduled offering to be announced.