Looking for a smart and effective way to re-energize or completely revamp your compliance training without a huge time commitment? With our Train-The-Trainer PLUS workshops, not only do you get a comprehensive, up-to-date video-based training package, you also receive the instruction to implement it for just the price of the video program!|
This workshop teaches you how to:
PLUS, you get a state-of-the-art training DVD and compliance kit so you can implement or update a program with ease.
- Evaluate noise levels in the workplace
- Develop a hearing conservation program as required by 29 CFR 1910.95
- Conduct employee training
Normally, this Blueprints for Safety® program alone costs SDSC members $349 each (retail value equals $495). With this workshop, however, members will get the program and the training to use it for just the cost of the program. (Non-member price is slightly higher.) Additional people from your company can come to the workshop for only $95, but will not receive a copy of the Blueprints program. The Blueprints kit includes:
Blueprints for Safety® is much more than a safety training program; it is a complete system that incorporates the detailed instructions and tools necessary for implementing a successful program that will comply with OSHA requirements, improve performance, and positively impact your bottom line.
- Detailed information on how to develop your OSHA hearing conservation program
- Sample written program to provide documentation of your company-specific safety process and procedures
- Forms and checklists
- A detailed training guide including a programmed presentation, learning exercises and PowerPoint templates
- An up-to-date employee training DVD
More Information on Blueprints for Safety Programs
Members: $349.00 + Tax includes Blue Print kit
Nonmembers: $399.00 + Tax
Length: Half day|
Already offered this term; next scheduled offering to be announced.