Effective recordkeeping is just as important as safety training and PPE when it comes to avoiding workplace injuries and illnesses. It gives you a solid foundation for a successful, well-managed safety program.|
OSHA's Recordkeeping Standard ensures that companies track and report incidents, so they're less likely to repeat them. This course will help you learn to comply with the standard in your own facility. In just four hours, we'll walk you through the key elements of the standard, and show you how to make it part of an effective safety program.
What You Will Learn
You'll Be Able To
- The purpose and scope of OSHA's 1904 Recordkeeping and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Which industries and companies need to comply, and what types of incidents they need to report
- The required OSHA Recordkeeping forms and how to fill them out correctly
- Who's responsible for filling out the forms
- Measure the effectiveness of your safety program
- Identify high-risk areas and procedures
- Get management to support safety initiatives
- Keep employees informed and motivate them to work more safely.
Video and audio capabilities are required for this training.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
Pre-registration and payment at the time of registration are required. Cancellations received prior to 3 business days of the event will receive a full refund or issued credit towards an upcoming class to be used within 90 days. Cancellations received less than 3 business days of the event date will receive a credit for the entire fee to be used within 90 days. If not used, this credit will be forfeited. This policy will be enforced without exception. No refunds will be made on uncancelled registrations or no-shows. Substitutions are accepted at any time. We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, or other circumstances which would make the event nonviable. If we cancel an event, registrants will be given a full refund.
Length: Half day|
Already offered this term; next scheduled offering to be announced.